Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stay Hungry

I finally watched it: Arnold Schwarzenegger's major motion picture debut, "Stay Hungry" What a god-awful film! So bad that it is worth a watch, for those people out there who enjoy that sort of thing (like me). It hardly makes any sense, and it actually really messed up. The cover of the movie (at least the one I had) bills it as a romantic comedy of sorts... not the case! This movie is definitely disturbing. Emily and Karen watched it with me, and they are very sorry to have done so.

Jeremy, if you're reading this, I need to remind you that this is all YOUR FAULT. You gave me this movie, with every intention of making me watch it! I did. Now look at me. With Bridget in San Diego, she is now being governed by Arnie. Now I am afraid for her life!

Also, I set up my new office today - will be taking pictures and showing you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not soooo sorry to have watched it... It was definitely way better than Meko or whatever that crap movie was called!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUKIE!!! That movie was incredible. Beyond incredible, perhaps. Thanks for commenting - I like reading comments!

    ReplyDelete