Friends are good, friends are fun
Even friends who weigh a ton
I enjoy having friends
And we'll be friends until the end!
That's my poem for the night. Doesn't it sound like a great kids poem? Something you might see on Romper Room or Polka Dot Door (or or Mr. Roger's Neighborhood for you Americans)?
Tonight, Emily and Karen and Linda and I made a meat lasagna! Sausage. I have never made a meat lasagna before - and neither had Linda - as evidence by the fact that we started just putting the raw sausage in the lasagna, without browning it first. Emily came at the right time to warn us before it was too late! So, yeah, cook your meat. Anywho, it was good. DAMN good I might say. It is good to have Seattle friends!
It is also good to have Eugene friends, who are coming up this weekend to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving! Alison, Julia, and Meredith, to be specific. And Bridget gets to stay an extra day - YAY!!!!! - because Monday is Columbus Day, so she gets it off. Since it's also Canadian Thanksgiving, we can pretend. I will be cooking a turkey - my second ever! Wish me luck.
Props to friends everywhere. You are fun! You are far away from me, in many cases, but you will be my friends until the end.
(Next week's plan? Run babies through my experiment!)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Friends are good, friends are fun
ReplyDeleteEven friends who weigh a ton"
Are you calling us fat?!! Looking forward to Canadian Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad we didn't all die from raw meat! We will live to eat another lasagna!!
ReplyDelete